- All records are electronic, secure, and securely backed
- I do not accept insurance. You can be partially reimbursed by your insurer
for 'out of network' care, although responsibility for doing so is yours. In advance of your appointment, please check with
your insurer as to how much you will be reimbursed, and what your deductible may be.
- To provide access to care for all, I have a sliding scale fee structure, based upon your income, ability to pay,
and the duration and type of service provided. Nobody will be refused care due to financial issues. Fees will be discussed
when the initial appointment is set up. The standard fee for an initial evaluation is normally $300; 1 hour follow-up appointments
are $175 and 1/2 hour follow-ups $125.
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment
is due at the time of service, by cash or check. I do not accept credit cards. Payment
on an agreed to schedule may be arranged in cases of significant need.
to keep an appointment, or cancellation less than a full 24 hours prior to the appointment,
will incur a fee of $50. This may be waved for emergencies.
- The duration
of an appointment is based on need. For example, new or emergency appointments may last up to 1 1/2 hours, and adequate time
is left open to accommodate such needs. Uncomplicated, routine medication checks or refills may be quite brief.
- For extremely urgent situations, I am available by cellphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more
routine situations (eg appointments, refills, questions), I can be reached by e-mail or office phone. If I do not respond
to these latter communications within 24 hours, you may contact me by cellphone.